Retail Sales Associate - Full Time / Part Time
Company: Immediate Hire
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job DescriptionIf you like helping people and are passionate about sales, you may have what it takes to join our amazing team! As a Retail Sales Associate, you will utilize your talents and passions to help us create a unique and personal sales experience which will turn our customers into loyal clients. You’ll use your knowledge and passion for sales to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! This role comes with an hourly base and aggressive and competitive bonus opportunities as well as unlimited growth potential!!Qualifications:
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside teammates and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing solutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.Some Perks:
- Quick advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly base pay and bonuses
- A professional yet fun working environmentMinimum Qualifications:
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma
- Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated creative problem solvingFor immediate consideration, apply today! Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition, college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports mindedCompany DescriptionWe will be contacting qualified candidates within 24-48 hours.
Keywords: Immediate Hire, Akron , Retail Sales Associate - Full Time / Part Time, Sales , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!