Sales and Marketing Director
Company: Heritage Crossing
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Crossings Senior Living : A Cappella Living Solutions Managed
CommunityThank you for your interest in employment with Crossings
Senior Living. We seek applicants for employment who are qualified,
dedicated, hardworking, and who seek fulfilling employment.We
provide the best experience possible for those our residents rely
on most - our team members. We know the strength of each community
is directly related to the strength of each Crossings team member.
That's why we focus on selecting employees with great character and
a passion for maintaining the dignity and well-being of our
residents.We work to build a foundation for our team members to be
successful both professionally and personally. We have a unique
opportunity on a daily basis to prove our unique care to both
ourselves and our residents.Our innovative philosophy extends to
each community. Some of the best and most successful ideas were
born in the communities themselves and implemented company-wide by
the team members who came up with them.Position SummaryResponsible
for planning, directing, and evaluating all marketing, sales,
leasing and admission processes related to the Community needs.
Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies to meet
defined move-in objectives and sales goals. In addition, is
responsible for ensuring a cohesive sales and marketing team at the
Community level and in compliance with the Company's marketing
vision. Responsible for the supervision of direct reports as
identified in the Sales and Marketing structure of each
- Works in close collaboration with Executive Director to achieve
budgeted occupancy goals.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team goals
for outbound calls, tours, deposits, move-ins and outreach.
- Receives calls and inquires from prospective residents,
families and advisors; provides information, answers questions,
overcomes objections and closes sales.
- Oversees records of prospective residents, including
applications, contracts, financial reports, lead tracking and sales
reports as appropriate.
- Oversees customer contact documentation for each prospect.
Oversees process of qualifying each prospect for level of interest
and urgency. Assess prospect eligibility with regard to community
- Creates and oversees the annual community sales and marketing
plan. Analyzes data on purchasing power, buying habits and
preferences of prospective clients. Analyzes data on competitors.
Suggests changes in strategies or services to respond to changing
market conditions. Oversees advertising and collateral.
- Oversees visual and oral sales presentations. Develops,
schedules, implements and evaluates the outreach presentations and
- Works with managing organization and third party support
venders on advertising and marketing materials.
- Monitors and manages the budget of the department to adhere
with budgetary guidelines.
- In compliance with the Company's policies, is responsible for
interviewing, hiring, developing, supervising and following the
Company's performance management policy with direct reporting
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strong outreach
and referral generation program.
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Public
Relations, or Communications.
- 3- 5 years experience at a senior marketing, advertising, or
communications level preferred.
- Proven sales, leasing, promotion or public relations
- Proven expertise in relationship sales required. Senior housing
sales experience desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in CRM's
- Proven ability to manage staff according to Company's policies
- Knowledge of managing a budget.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills. Benefit &
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire
date for *Full Time Employees*
- Robust benefit plan offerings including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Accident and Critical Illness, HSA, FSA, etc.
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance and Employee Assistance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Daily employee meal provided
- Employee referral bonus program
Keywords: Heritage Crossing, Akron , Sales and Marketing Director, Sales , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!