Real Estate Agent - No Experience Needed
Company: Haring Realty
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionA Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping
clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process.
Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their
home and guide them through the process of finding a home to
purchase. In this position, you will advise clients on how to
prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale as well as help
them search for a new home to call their own. The real estate
market is always evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who
thrive on using their creativity to close sales.No experience is
needed for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate
enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires dynamic
and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients.
Clients know that they have myriad real estate agents from which to
choose, and it's up to you to make yourself stand out as unique and
essential to meeting their real estate needs. This position is best
suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working
independently.In real estate, compensation is directly tied to
performance. The more transactions you complete as a Real Estate
Agent, the more compensation you will earn. It's not uncommon for
Real Estate Agents to earn over $100,000, but it can take a couple
of years to get to that level. The more work you put into
establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.Regulatory
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you
must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To
earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate
classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning
institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about
the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting
team will provide additional details.Job ResponsibilitiesAs an
Entry Level Real Estate Agent, you will...
- Communicate and interact with clients over phone, e-mail and
- Advise and provide information resources to clients on the
status of the real estate market
- Network and seek referrals to increase your client roster
- Craft creative marketing strategies to make your homes stand
- Get to know your clients and their home preferences
- Be available to show homes to clients and attend open
- Represent clients' best interests during purchase and sale
- Advise clients on how to stage, market and sell their home
quickly for a good profitAs a broker, we will...
- Advise you during the training and licensing process and
provide follow-up resources so you can be at the top of your field
and stand out as a reliable, knowledgeable real estate agent
- Provide you with independence and flexibility so you can have
an ideal work/life balance
- Compensate you at a competitive rate, giving you financial
- Share our real estate technology with you to help you grow and
organize your client baseAbout Haring RealtyHaring Realty has been
a major real estate force in the Greater Mansfield community since
our founding in 1983. Our company has grown through the years and
continues to be a top leader in the real estate industry. We've
earned a reputation of excellence and professionalism through 30+
years of investing in our agents, our community, and our customers.
We offer a System of Success ideal for both new agents and seasoned
pros.Working HereAt Haring Realty, we live by a few core
principles. Agents that align with our values thrive in our system.
- We value our reputation more than the transaction.
- We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
- We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
- We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our
value to our customers.
- We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
community.Our Equal Opportunity PromiseWe are committed to fair
hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves
as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're
committed to treating all our potential employees with the same
level of care and respect.IndustryReal Estate Nexp Associated
topics: agent, home, listing consultant, real estate agent, real
estate courier, residential, residential real estate, residential
leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Haring Realty, Akron , Real Estate Agent - No Experience Needed, Sales , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!