BDA Sales Represenative
Company: Silco Fire & Security
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Why join the Silco Family?Click the link below to learn about
who we are here at Silco:https://youtu.be/sPpYi4G2sjwBrand New
Cincinnati & Columbus Facilities
- Everyone has an adjustable work station.
- Fitness Center (Cincinnati)
- Gourmet Coffee BarFun Culture with a Family Feel
- Top Workplace Award Winner
- Many Social Events with Family Often Included
- Frequent Contests & GamesInvesting in People
- 60 Jobs Added in 2020-2021
- 15 Managers Promoted from within during 2020-2021
- State of the Art Training Center Constructed in 2021
- Tuition Assistance ProgramExcellent Benefits
- Paid Time Off+ 8 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, FSA, and more!
- 401k with Generous MatchWe are excited about your interest in
becoming part of our expanding family! Since 1959, Silco has been
focused on Protecting People & Property. Silco is Ohio's market
leader in the Fire & Security industry. We hope we piqued your
interest to consider a career at Silco. Check out our YouTube
channel and take a moment to view our Google reviews to learn
more.Silco Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company
OverviewSilco is a growing, family owned and managed business since
1959. Silco has over 330 employees spread across the state of Ohio
in five offices serving from Cincinnati to Cleveland.Our company
was named a 2021 Top Work Place by the Cincinnati Enquirer. Our Top
Work Place status is attributed to our consistent growth and
keeping the family feel throughout time. While having the
opportunity to serve over 25,000 customers, we are rapidly
innovating the Fire Safety and Security business.If you possess a
strong work ethic and a drive to succeed - we would love to hear
from you! For more information on Silco Fire and Security, please
Job DescriptionOhio Fire Code requires all new and existing
buildings have a minimum radio signal strength for fire department
communications. The enforcement of this mandate is beginning to
take a foothold in Ohio and Silco is excited and poised to be an
industry leader in this emerging market.The sales representative
will be responsible for cross selling existing customers and
generating new customers for the required Bi-directional
Amplification (B.D.A.) radio boosting system a.k.a. Emergency
Responder Communication Enhancement Systems (ERCES).Training on
B.D.A. systems will be provided by Silco Fire & Security.Click the
link below to learn more about our sales team and
- Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience.
- Experience in radio management preferred.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet minimum performance standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED.
- Reliable vehicle, valid Driver's License, and a satisfactory
Motor Vehicle Report. (A car allowance will be provided.)
- Successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening and
background check.CompensationCompensation includes a generous base
salary plus commissions.
Keywords: Silco Fire & Security, Akron , BDA Sales Represenative, Sales , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!