Outside Sales Account Executive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Up to $10K in an additional bonus opportunity for a limited time
, apply and we'll discuss the details...
Hiring Across Ohio Local for Local Role With Opportunity To Sell
Uncapped Compensation Plan - Career Path
Average 1st Year Earnings: $75K+
Average 2nd Year Earnings: $100K+
Grow Year Over Year Earnings $25-$45K
Opportunity to earn Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
Complete with benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, 401K Match, ESPP,
and more along with an AMAZING sales incentive program!
Heartland Payments Systems is known for its integrity, honesty, and
transparent business practices. We are interested in individuals
who possess similar attributes. If you are committed, driven,
resilient, aware, and respectful - Heartland is the place for you!
Heartland's culture is unique in the industry and we have been
voted the #1 company to sell for by Selling Power Magazine 5 of the
last 7 years.
What makes a great sales professional?
Drive for Results
Does this describe you?
- Advancement within Heartland organization in as little as 3
Responsibilities of a Heartland Sales professional include:
- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
- Explaining our value proposition to clients via Atlas CRM on your
iPad or tablet
- Closing sales of our payment processing services (Card
Processing, Payroll / HR Outsourcing, Loyalty Marketing)
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing
- Upselling current clients on our gift marketing, payroll, and
other products and services
- Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication,
presentation, and networking skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales "hunter"
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speak with people face to face along
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local
business owners and decision-makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model
- Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Computer literacy
- Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking
group a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
Compensation - Benefits
401K with company match
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability
Apply to learn more
Heartland Payment Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Heartland, Akron , Outside Sales Account Executive, Sales , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!