Customer Service Representative
Company: First Federal Bank
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Reports to: Client Service Manager
Position Supervises: No Direct Reports
Support the company's mission statement and sales goals by
maintaining a high-level of customer service, processing daily
transactions as well as identifying and utilizing cross selling
opportunities. Demonstrate and implement our Trusted Advisor
strategy to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet the needs of customers by providing accurate, personable,
prompt and efficient processing of all transactions in accordance
with Customer First.
- Provides exceptional service with knowledge of all retail
products and services.
- Adhere to the Six-Step Experience guidelines with each customer
- Maintain a balanced drawer within Customer Service Performance
Parameters. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring
that teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds
availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold
- Assist in resolving customer issues by responding competently
and consistently to both internal and external customer
- Recognize product and financial sales and service opportunities
and refer to appropriate partners in Retail, Commercial, Wealth
Management, Private Banking and First Insurance Group.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates,
service charges, and account histories while complying with
disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy
- Demonstrates a positive reflection of the organization in
public through their actions and behaviors.
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards by complying with all
bank policies and procedures.
- Coordinate service requests with other departments.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling or customer service preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational
- Professional appearance, dress, and behaviors.
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and time management
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
in a timely manner.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and business
- Engage in completing the job specific learning plan.
- Knowledge of CSR policies and procedures including various
federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community
Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to
Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and
teller roles and responsibilities relating to each Act.
- Compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act
including accurate completion of CTR, Monetary Instrument log, and
reporting of suspicious activities to supervisor.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is
normally performed in a typical interior work environment which
does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear,
stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk,
stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10
pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete
tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for
travel is required for the position.
Premier Financial Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally
The above statements are intended to describe the essential
functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned
to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job
duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time
with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of
employment. Employment is "at will" and may be terminated at any
Job Code: CSR
Salary Grade: 21
Position type(s): Full Time
Travel: 0% or as needed for training/other branch assistance
Work schedule: Mon. - Thur. 8 am - 5 pm, Fri. 8 am- 6 pm and Sat. 8
am to between 12 pm and 4 pm
Keywords: First Federal Bank, Akron , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!