Sr. Architect (5-10 yrs as Registered Architect) _ hospitality, higher ed, healthcare, gov't
Company: PRIME AE Group, Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Braun & Steidl Architects (www.bsa-net.com) a studio of PRIME AE
Group (www.primeeng.com), a well-established & multi-discipline A/E
firm with a combined (16) office locations/over 450 employees
within the New England, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-West and Florida Regions,
is seeking a Sr. Architect (registered @ 5-10 years) for our either
our newly-expanded Akron, OH office or Columbus, OH office (Polaris
This position focuses on projects in the fields of primarily
Hospitality (resorts, hotels) but can also include project types
- Dept of Defense / military,
- Municipal projects (civic centers, libraries, govt
- Education (K-12 and/or higher education)
The target years of experience is 10-15 years experience; 5-10 yrs
as a Registered Architect.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, programs, designs, coordinates, and supervises the
preparation of construction documents of projects for clients
according to their desires, needs, and financial resources.
- Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction
to monitor compliance with Detailed Design Documents.
- Prepare client project presentations, studies, and reports.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to
prepare project designs and plans specifically AutoCAD, BIM,
Microstation, and Revit (preferred).
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and
specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic
Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- 10-15 years experience; 5-10 yrs as a Registered Architect
- LEED Accredited professional strongly preferred
- Experienced in all phases of project design, construction
documentation and construction materials,
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal, listening and written
including client presentation skills,
- Proficient in Revit a strong plus
- Strong knowledge base of building codes, standards, building
structures, and engineering systems,
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME) does not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will
not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or
recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume
or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group
explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s)
without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any
unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers
and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the
property of PRIME AE Group.
Keywords: PRIME AE Group, Inc, Akron , Sr. Architect (5-10 yrs as Registered Architect) _ hospitality, higher ed, healthcare, gov't, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!