Operations Production Support Specialist
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Operations Product Support Specialist, within PNC's Asset Management organization, you will be based in Akron, Ohio. Job Profile
- Leads a critical operational support service, process, capability or initiative within an operational unit and ensures performance and/or risk indicators are met.
- Establishes and monitors process performance measurements and business impact. Gathers and communicates performance statistics and reports to internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Promotes and monitors the production workflow and assists team members with escalated process issues. Independently identifies and resolves exceptions and serves as a point of escalation.
- Monitors effectiveness and efficiency of production and/or process. Determines and/or drives change and improvement efforts in production and/or processes.
- Ensures the business adheres to policies, procedures and regulatory standards. Independently resolves compliance issues and drives risk mitigation activities.
Core Competencies Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework. Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies Business Process Design - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process design techniques that encourage a critical, fresh look at key processes and focus on optimizing organizational performance; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Standard Operating Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency. Process Management - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes. Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions. Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy. Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation. Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution. Operational Functions - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law Department: Asset Management Group - provided by Dice Management, Risk Management
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Akron , Operations Production Support Specialist, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!