Automotive Technician - BMW of Hudson Valley
Company: BMW Dealer Technician Opportunities
Posted on: May 28, 2023
BMW of Hudson Valley, located in Poughkeepsie, NY has immediate
opportunities for technicians at all levels of experience to become
part of the BMW Family!
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing
diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and
dealership vehicles. You'll be at the forefront of innovative
automotive diagnostic technologies.
- Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for
various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension,
brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to
ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for
dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors
and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education
programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading
BMW automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in
all interactions. You're a passionate, skilled, and dedicated
individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on The
Ultimate Driving Machine. You're highly self-motivated and
detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management
skills. You're excited about innovative technologies, ideally have
previous European brand service repair experience, and are
committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate
customer experience. Qualifications
- About You
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess great mechanical, electrical, and computing
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Own a valid driver's license.
- At least 2+ years previous of hands-on automotive repair
experience in a professional environment or equivalent.
- Previous European automotive technician experience is a
- ASE certifications are a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment
testing to include background check, MVR check, and maintenance of
a valid driver's license. Additional Information
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Production bonuses
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: BMW Dealer Technician Opportunities, Akron , Automotive Technician - BMW of Hudson Valley, Professions , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...