Posted on: January 26, 2023
Requisition ID: 115638
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Goodyear. More Driven.
About The position:
Responsible for the analysis, implementation and administration of
competitive compensation programs that are innovative, compliant,
cost effective and support the organization's philosophy and its'
strategic plan. Responsible to ensure that all compensation
policies are in compliance with governmental laws and regulations.
Advise local management and HR Business Partners in implementation
and maintenance of the company's global compensation programs aimed
at attracting, retaining, and motivating top talent, all while in
accordance with corporate and SBUs' strategic objectives.
- Responsible for job evaluation, using the Mercer International
Position (IPE) evaluation methodology. Serve as an active member of
the Global Job Evaluation Committee. Responsible to evaluate
regional roles, in addition, determine exemption status of
positions as required under FLSA. Seek legal counsel when
- Work with our HR Business Partners regarding compensation/base
pay matters, including reviewing/approving pay adjustment exception
transactions in Workday.
- The SuccessFactors Compensation Module is the global merit
planning system used for over 65 countries. Support the Project
Team Lead for the SuccessFactors Compensation Module for the annual
Merit Planning Cycle, this may include system testing related to
configuration changes and creating/updating job aid materials.
- Responsible to participate in major compensation surveys and
performing analysis of turnaround survey data. Provide
recommendations around structure change, consult with appropriate
management and secure approvals. Work with HRIS team to load annual
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, IT, Finance, or related
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, heavy user of
- Experience with SuccessFactors Talent Modules desired.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint administration.
- Experience with Workday and SAP/HR and ability to query systems
to extract information desired
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage/prioritize projects/work.
- Confidentiality with personal a sensitive data is a must
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs
about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities
in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws,
and for additional supplementary information.
Keywords: Goodyear, Akron , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!