Company: Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking an
Architect/Project Manager to work in the Akron, OH area. This
position offers a variety of great benefits, including health
insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Leads an internal team of architects/designers and mechanical,
electrical, structural, and civil engineers in the completion of
- Leads and participates in the architectural design and
documentation of commercial buildings including ground up, tenant
fit out, and remodel type projects.
- Develops proposals, project objectives, scope, and schedules by
working with the Client and determining project requirements.
- Establishes and monitors detailed project plan.
- Achieves financial objectives by monitoring budgets,
scheduling, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions,
determining additional service requirements, and initiating
- Conducts code evaluation and researches and recommends design
- Meeting and communicating with clients daily/weekly as
- Project Administration.
- Construction administration.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture and 10+ -years
of experience in the field of commercial architecture.
- Experienced in developing construction documents and
specifications for commercial projects including industrial,
warehouse, and distribution center projects.
- Knowledgeable in code and materials and methods commonly used
in the industrial, manufacturing, and distribution center
- Specification writing experience.
- Revit/BIM experience required.
- Construction administration experience required.
- Experienced working directly with the client providing timely
updates on project status and discussing project scope. -
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing
in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in
1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to
remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected
architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business
today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the
flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has
allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with
a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition
reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly
contact your recruiter.
Keywords: Integrated Talent Strategies, Akron , Architect/Project Manager, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!