Clinical Application Systems Analyst
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at .OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
Full Time40 Hours/weekMonday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pmHybrid -
Onsite 1 time/month or as needed per business needsOn Call Rotation
The Application Solutions Analyst develops, implements, and
supports clinical enterprise applications and/or departmental
- Interacts directly with management and users to analyze and
specify clinical application requirements and workflows and to make
- Assists with problem solving, testing and documentation of
- Serves as a bridge between I.T. and Akron Children's Hospital
- Develops and maintains configuration decision and workflow
- Assists with analysis of data [conversion, analytics, quality,
- Attends meetings and is accountable for action items assigned
to them or their team
- Participates in the evaluation of other project team members &
students as needed
- Other duties as required. Other information:
- Experience in system configuration and clinical/business
systems analysis and design is preferred.
- Experience in electronic medical records, clinical systems,
database administration/design, business applications, project
management, or IT is preferred.
- Strong organizational, analysis, and problem-solving skills
required with an emphasis on attention to detail and the ability to
work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with all levels within an organization is
- Able to work independently as well as part of an
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred.
- Certification: None.
- Years of relevant experience: 6 years of relevant experience is
required for High School or equivalent. If Associates 4 years is
required and 2 years if Bachelor's degree.
- Years of experience supervising: None. Full Time FTE:
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Disabilities. EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link
below to learn more:
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Clinical Application Systems Analyst, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!