12/27/2022 Account Maintenance Representative - Work from Home
Company: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We hire people, not positions. That's because at Genesis, we put
people first, and that includes our customers, partners, and
Genesis is the national leader in non-prime credit card. We serve
millions of customers, and we're fair and transparent in all
As a company grounded in entrepreneurship, we're looking to expand
our team and are looking for people who foster innovation and
strive to make an impact.
Join the nation's leader in second-look financing as an Account
***Remote opportunity available after training, must be in or near
the Akron, OH area***
***Onsite Training located in Downtown Akron, OH***
Our Account Maintenance Representative provides a top-tier customer
experience. We are responsible for supporting our customers by
maintaining and creating accounts. We provide in-depth training
that may last up to 5 weeks before transitioning you to working
with more senior peers. Scheduled workdays are typically 8 hours a
day, with schedules of Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Employees may also be asked to work outside of their scheduled
shifts including weekends depending on business needs. While this
position is remote, the team does do quarterly onsites for training
and other business-related purposes.
Check out our Spotify account to hear what it's like to work at
As our Account Maintenance Representative, you will:
- Read and respond to incoming correspondence.
- Gather data and conduct research to formulate accurate replies
to incoming correspondence.
- Complete updates to account history and required
forms/paperwork associated with the transactions.
- Process monetary adjustments.
- Perform all duties in compliance with appropriate established
policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Strictly confirm to FDCPA/SDCPA rules and guidelines.
- Meet department goals and standards.
- Complete all tasks within established guidelines.
- Assist in submitting incidents to vendors that need resolution
as well as follow-up on open incidents with vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors on new work orders submitted to support
- Other duties as assigned.
These duties must be performed with or without reasonable
- High School diploma or GED.
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space,
stable internet connection, and a back-up location in case of
issues with the primary location.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Be proficient with technology and using multiple
- Possess a high level of understanding, patience and empathy.
Able to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with
- Are committed to continuous growth and learning.
- Ensure privacy and security practices are followed at all
We know experience comes in many forms and that many skills are
transferable. If your experience is close to what we're looking
for, consider applying. Diversity has made us the entrepreneurial
and innovative company that we are today.
What's In It For You:
- Health insurance including individual and family Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6
paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k -plus employer match up to
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and
ongoing Learning & Development
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
Genesis Financial Solutions provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc, Akron , 12/27/2022 Account Maintenance Representative - Work from Home, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!