SharePoint Application Solutions Analyst
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 24, 2022
About Akron Children's Hospital
Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890,
and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by
U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional
health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care
locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy
families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our
health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient
encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the
hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our
Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home
visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for
students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care
Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here
for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at
akronchildrens.org (https://www.akronchildrens.org) .
* To treat every child as we would our own
* To treat others as they would like to be treated
* To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for
employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last
received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse
environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of
backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed,
included and can thrive.
Full Time, Days
This is a work-from-home position. The ability to work from home
may change based on business needs.
Must live in Ohio or PA.
The SharePoint Application Solutions Analyst develops, implements,
and supports clinical and enterprise SharePoint sites.
1. Provides day to day administration of Microsoft SharePoint sites
and Microsoft SharePoint tools (Microsoft Team and Microsoft Power
2. Provide SharePoint Administration and technical support for O365
Enterprise SharePoint and on-premise environments.
3. Develops, implements, and supports clinical and enterprise
4. Interacts directly with management and users to analyze and
specify clinical application requirements and workflows and to make
5. Assists with problem solving, testing and documentation of
6. Serves as a bridge between I.T. and Akron Children's Hospital
7. Develops and maintains configuration decision and workflow
8. Assists with analysis of data [conversion, analytics, quality,
9. Other duties as required.
1. Experience in system configuration and clinical/business systems
analysis and design is preferred.
2. Experience in electronic medical records, clinical systems,
database administration/design, business applications, project
management, or IT is preferred.
3. Experience working with all levels within an organization is
4. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
5. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required. Education and Experience
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in related field is required.
2. Certification: None.
3. Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , SharePoint Application Solutions Analyst, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!