Emergency Medical Technician
Company: American Medical Response
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond
to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to
* EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care
and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical
techniques and equipment.
* Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
* Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
* Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
* EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company
safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation of
emergency medical response vehicles.
* Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied
health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
* Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
* State Driver's License
* State EMT certification
* CPR/BLS certification
* Driving record in compliance with company policy
* Pass Physical Ability Test (PAT)
* Some work experience, preferably in healthcare is preferred
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: American Medical Response, Akron , Emergency Medical Technician, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!