Sr Business Analyst (Kronos)
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at akronchildrens.org.OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
Full Time, This is a hybrid work-from-home, work-in-office
position. The ability to work from home may change based on
The Business Analyst II prepares high level project plans and
manages / monitors the development, implementation, progress,
and/or upgrade of projects and systems, including requirements
definition and time line.
1. Prepares high level project plans and manages / monitors the
development, implementation, progress, and/or upgrade of projects
and systems, including requirements definition and time line.
2. Provide expertise with Kronos Timekeeping, Advanced Scheduling
and Analytics.3. Assist with Payroll, Scheduling and Kronos Systems
Administration.4. Serve as the Primary ISD functional leader
responsible for the overall Kronos WFC system.5. Provides guidance
and support to the Business Analyst I position as necessary.
6. Tracks progress of projects and keeps management informed of
7. Facilitates meetings and works with hospital departments and
vendors as necessary.
8. Works with users and IS staff to understand system and business
problems, identify root causes, and to develop and test
9. Other duties as required.
Preferred ExperienceWe know that skills and competencies show up in
many ways and can be based on life experience. If you don't meet
all requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to
1. Experience supporting, troubleshooting, and configuring Kronos
Workforce Central (version 8+ including Timekeeping, Scheduling and
Pay rules) preferred.2. Experience designing, configuring,
analyzing, testing and maintaining the Kronos Workforce Central
application is preferred.
1. Experience working with all levels within an organization is
2. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
3. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or
related field is required; or combination of applicable coursework
and professional experience. Master's degree is preferred.
2. Certification: None.
3. Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years of Kronos experience
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Sr Business Analyst (Kronos), Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!