Apartment Maintenance Technician
Company: Capital Properties Management Ltd.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionApartment Maintenance TechnicianFor over 30 years
Capital Properties Management, LTD. has been serving
apartment-housing needs with a variety of buildings and locations
throughout Cleveland, its suburbs and North Akron. Management is
seeking a hard-working apartment maintenance technician to work at
our Akron apartment communities.What We Offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off The candidate must be prepared to respond to any
of a variety of maintenance needs, often with very little advance
notice and a selective degree of urgency expressed by the renter.
This position may require the Maintenance Technician to work
nights, weekends, and holidays if called upon as part of a rotating
Compensation: $17 - $20 per hour
based on experienceSkills needed to perform the maintenance duties
in apartment community include:
- Plumbing: Diagnostics, repair, and/or replacements of domestic
water supply and sanitary and drain lines, fittings, valves, and
fixtures. Ability to operate drain clearing equipment.
- Electrical: Diagnostics, repair, and/or replacement of
electrical wiring, safety devices, and fixtures for single-phase
120V household and light commercial buildings.
- Carpentry: Ability to install and make repairs to wood building
components from rough carpentry through to finish carpentry
including kitchen cabinets, vanities, countertops, drop-in sinks,
etc. Ability to install and make repairs to household and light
commercial hardware including locksets, deadbolts, hinges, door
closers, windows (glass, balancers, latching hardware, etc.),
sliding patio doors, screen repair, mini/vertical blinds, etc.
- Grounds Keeping/Snow Removal
- Time Management: Ability to follow written and verbal
directions and to maintain written records and report back to
management clearly both in writing and verbally. Ability to
maintain professional conduct at all times, including outstanding
customer service, adherence to company policies and dress code and
working effectively with co-workers to achieve goals.
- Painting/Drywall RepairsEducation/Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of residential property maintenance
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Clear drug screen and criminal background check required.
- References and job history required.We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Capital Properties Management Ltd., Akron , Apartment Maintenance Technician, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!