Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference--- both to the homeowners we support and the staff
that's at the heart of it all. - We are driven by the hard-working
and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers
and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers
home water purification and water softener systems to protect and
preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it.
Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom
cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality
windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where
the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and
more livable space. - Position Summary: The Facility Maintenance
Coordinator will seek to build value and quality into the entire
organization by supporting the day-to-day functions of the Store
Operations team.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correspond with field management teams for over 130 locations
and vendors to support operational store functions
- Prepare, review and approve store service provider
- Daily Data Entry of utility and vendor information.
- Organizing and filing store operations invoices
- Responsible to support Store Operations team with the
coordination of resources, meetings, communications, and
- Contribute to quality control oversight for Store Operation
- Coordinate, communicate, and complete store service requests
for over 100+locations.
- Be flexible to perform any task necessary to support department
or company-wide initiatives.
- Leads and coordinates activities associated with assigned
projects to ensure goals/objectives are accomplished and deadlines
- Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to gather
information and move projects forward.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.Experience and
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2+ years of office or administrative experience
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without "dropping the ball".
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" and "today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer's needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one's own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
status).Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Some College or secondary education preferredTravel
- Less than 10% domestic travel required.Overtime/Additional
- No overtime required.Physical Requirements
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. -Leaf Home
Solutions Core ValuesOur vision is to be the leading innovator of
direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To
accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and
values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present,
attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today,
our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the
market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is
important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to
deliver excellence is at the heart of the company's success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive
success for any brand, whether it's exploring a new product market
or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable
qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and
celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade
stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end
service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
company?Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has
cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an
excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything
we do, and we've crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we
make a difference---both to the homeowners we support and to the
staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the home
improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play
harder. We're a big company with a small company feel. We have
ambition and drive and we're in constant development. For us, we
strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our
success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our
team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation,
and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions
has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine
and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our
brands, please visit www.leafhomesolutions.com/press/.Diversity and
Inclusion StatementLeaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces
differences and fosters inclusion.Equal Opportunity StatementLeaf
Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in
all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national
origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status,
or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents
the individual from being able to perform the essential functions
of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance
with the law). -
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Facility Maintenance Coordinator, Professions , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!