Coca-Cola:Diesel Maintenance Tech(B) 2nd Shift Mon-Fri
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B):
Coca Cola Consolidated, Inc.
2nd Shift Monday - Friday - $$ additional shift differential $$
2:00pm - 10:30pm
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting
is for our CCCI facility in Akron, OH.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) is responsible for repairing and
maintaining all medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and
equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) which
includes routinely performing preventative maintenance and
corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle operations. The
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties
independentlywith little to no supervision & must be equipped with
personal tool box.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all
structural, body and mechanic parts of a variety of diesel
equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
* Minimum 3 years previous experience in heavy duty fleet
maintenance or diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3-5years
previous experience a plus
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certification
* Welding and metal fabrication skills
* Diagnose and repair electrical and GPS tracking systems
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process
* Basic computer skills
* Basic truck driving skills
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Must be at least 21 years old
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* CDL A/B or ability to obtain with 3-6 months of start
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
Coca-Cola Consolidated is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Akron , Coca-Cola:Diesel Maintenance Tech(B) 2nd Shift Mon-Fri, Professions , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!