Residential Maintenance Technician
Company: Stark Enterprises
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN is responsible for the overall
maintenance of the physical plant of the property and performs a
wide variety of maintenance and repair activities on an assortment
of systems, including but not limited to, electrical, plumbing,
heating, cooling, and carpentry, as well as the overall condition
of the property as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor. Must be
available on a 24 hour basis. $1000 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 60
- Complete residents request for service in a twenty-four (24)
hours; participate in on call responsibilities in emergency
- Perform basic electrical repairs on appliances, fixtures,
switches, outlets, and circuits
- Perform basic plumbing repairs, such as clearing stoppages in
drains, replacing fittings and hot water tanks, repairing leaks,
repairing or replacing disposals and running supply lines.
- Perform basic carpentry work, such as fitting doors, replacing
and building shelves, and repairing broken glass and screens, and
patching holes in drywall.
- Perform maintenance and repair on air-conditioning equipment,
such as replacing filters, repairing fans, repairing leaks, and
charging units as required.
- Perform maintenance and repairs to concrete, masonry, and
fencing as necessary.
- Assist in the refurbishing of apartments prior to resident
occupancy, including repairs to walls and ceiling, woodwork,
fixtures, appliances and carpet cleaning.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the workshop, to ensure safe and
efficient working conditions.
- Clean and maintain equipment, ensuring that all tools are in
good working order.
- Clean, strip, and wax floors in common areas as
- Pick-up debris from the grounds, and empty outside receptacles
- Pick-up debris and clean from common areas, mop, and vacuum
- Clean garages, storage areas, and other assigned areas
- Complete and assist maintenance in market ready suites
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Comet Management shirts and winter coats will be provided to you by
management to wear with jeans, khakis, shorts, excluding cut offs.
No shirts or hats saying anything except property name. Comfortable
shoes or boots, no sandals or flip flops.
Keywords: Stark Enterprises, Akron , Residential Maintenance Technician, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!