Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Part-time
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Become a Regional Van Truckload driver and average annual earnings
of $49,600 to $60,800. Regional drivers at Schneider stay within
750 miles of their home while averaging 1,800-2,200 miles each week
and $0.51 per mile*. Seville Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck
driver job overview
- $49,600 to $60,800* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $68,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.51 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Drive for 7 days and home for 7 days.
- 1,800 - 2,200 average miles per week, all driven within 750
miles of Seville, OH.
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight. *Based on CDL
driver experience, performance and location Seville Regional
Part-time Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 65 miles of Seville, OH.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.Additional
Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more — see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Regional in Seville
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your
preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Obetz Facility and customer
- Learn more about Van Truckload, Part-time and Regional driving.
Want even more information? The best option is to apply, and we can
customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On Bonus PI128476363
Keywords: Schneider, Akron , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Part-time, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!