Company: Welty Building Company Ltd
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Maintenance Technician - Akron, OhioResidential Property Welty is a
large, thriving commercial builder with over half a century of
experience in construction management, general contracting, program
management, development, asset management, property management,
energy assessments, and furnishings. With offices in Fairlawn,
Cleveland and Columbus, Welty is diversified, working across
multiple sectors including healthcare, higher education, public and
not-for-profit. Welty's Facilities Services Group offers a range of
comprehensive Facilities Management services including asset
management, energy management, construction and renovation project
management. At Welty Building Company, we live our terminal values
of Openness, Passion, Teamwork, Integrity, and Customer Centricity
(OPTIC).. We bring a creative energy to our projects where every
individual is an essential part of the team. The work we do is
collaborative, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and opportunity for
growth and improvement. With our cutting edge approach, we expand
the boundaries of the way things have always been done in favor of
innovation, and exceeding our client's expectations. Welty does
much more than construct and build great projects and buildings, we
build relationships - with our clients, employees and the
communities they serve.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of building maintenance and required
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge of event preparation,
maintenance practices, building structure and systems such as,
plumbing, grounds, overhead doors.
- Ability to demonstrate a general knowledge of systems such as
HVAC, electrical, elevator, and Life Safety, and the operation and
maintenance of the same within a large venue, preferred.
- Develop and maintain accurate maintenance, inspection records,
logs and reports for the department and the facilities.
- Conduct regular facility inspections to review facility,
grounds, landscaping, equipment, personnel, general activity and
share findings and observations with other departmental managers or
coordinators to assist in maintaining a superior level of facility
function, efficiency, review and recommend equipment needs,
supplies and materials required to provide services to the
- Coordinate participation and performance in the automated
preventive maintenance program; ensure department compliance and
maintenance of equipment/systems database.
- Maintain a high public image, positive attitude and demeanor
when performing a service for customers and the general public in
- Monitor work activities of all contract vendor services
required. Ensure accuracy of contract billings.
- Position requires ability to interact with fellow employees,
clients, the general public and outside vendors in a courteous,
cooperative and professional manner.
- Perform other duties, functions, special projects and
responsibilities, as assigned.
- A minimum of 4 years of facility maintenance and repair
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license and ability to operate mechanical and
powered maintenance equipment.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time. Ability to
lift over 50 lbs and work in non-conditioned environment
- Demonstrate experience and compliance with all OSHA rules and
regulations. OSHA 30 card a plus, OSHA 10 card a must
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems
Welty offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested candidates can send their resumes in confidence to .
Welty Building Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Welty Building Company Ltd, Akron , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!