Company: Almost Family Medlink
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Schedule Specialist in Community Based Services receives
referrals from Central Intake and assigns patient care visits
utilizing the operating system, in coordination with Team Leader ,
and consistent with the qualifications of professional and
Almost Family Medlink, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Utilizes an automated scheduling system to maintain a calendar
of services for both episodic and per visit customers.
- Processes workflow for requested scheduled, missed,
rescheduled, reassigned, declined, and delivered visits .
- Monitors Pending Referrals daily and assigns licensed
professional (LP) and case manager for all SOC visits
- Communicates daily with field staff regarding any visits
unaddressed in late, pending, or incomplete status for resolution
- Runs Scheduling Request Report daily, completes requests as
appropriate for Medicare week. Monitors productivity and
distribution of regular visits for caregiver optimization,
communicates with team leader as appropriate.
- Reviews Unverified Visit report daily. Communicates directly
with field staff, team leader, branch manager as needed.
- Continually monitors action screen and processes all assigned
tasks, coordination notes, admin tasks in timely manner
- Assists in coordination of scheduling and tracking all
supervisory visits and therapy reassessment visits, as required per
- Attends and participates in annual in-service programs,
workshops, continuing educational programs, seminars, etc
- High school education or equivalent
- Post high school education preferred.Experience
- Minimum one year of scheduling experience in health care
setting using an online scheduling system strongly preferred.
- Experience working in busy/high volume office preferredSkill
- Exceptional organizational, customer service, communication,
and decision making skills required.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations governing
OASIS visits, supervisiory, and reassessment visits
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Almost Family Medlink, Akron , Schedule Specialist, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!