Host Staff in Akron, OH at Firestone Country Club
Company: Akron, OH, United States
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Day to Day:
- Maintain Invited service standards as outlined in the F&B
Service training program at high standards
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to
provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home
- Greet and seat Members and guests promptly in a polite manner
while displaying a high quality level of service in a timely
- Converse with Members and guests in an outgoing and friendly
manner. You will be asked to focus your attention on Members and
guests needs and remain calm, professional and courteous at all
times, even when under pressure.
- Assist the service staff as needed, adhering to the Invited
standards of service.
- Close out podium at the end of each shift and maintain it in an
- Assist in Member Services duties when necessary.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards (i.e., orderly/organized
work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock
containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps Service without being directed. Be aware of team
members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Club's operation, it
may be necessary that each Employee Partner to perform a multitude
of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your
job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises,
just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you
may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for demonstrating good teamwork.
- Professional, impeccable appearance maintained by self and all
private event personnel.
- Take initiative to solve problems, utilizing all available
resources including regional and corporate staff.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous experience in service industry preferred.
- Previous experience working a telephone system preferred.
- Can be trusted to hold all member information strictly
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions. Physical
Requirements: Sitting, standing, walking, driving, exposure to
temperature changes, dust, fumes, or gases, squatting/kneeling,
reaching, grasping, pushing/pulling, twisting/bending,
lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs on occasion,
folding/unfolding, talking, hearing, and seeing. Attendance
Requirements for this position: Attendance Requirements for this
position as outlined on the weekly schedule. Additional hours are
required to meet deadlines of the position, including weekends
Keywords: Akron, OH, United States, Akron , Host Staff in Akron, OH at Firestone Country Club, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!