Staff Project Controls Specialist
Company: Cogent Infotech Corporation
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Ensure the accounting compliance of Transmission cost
- Determine correct asset ownership and incorporate in the
development of the project accounting.
- Determine correct project accounting settlement rules relating
to Operating Companies, Voltage, Capital, Removal, O&M of
- Support the financial forecasting group with project accounting
issues, CIAC (make the necessary system entries to ensure accurate
posting) and create journal entries as needed.
- Support the Transmission Portfolio Development group by
creating project WBS's and work orders in SAP for projects approved
in the Transmission Portfolio.
- Ensure that the correct WBS's and work orders are mapped to the
appropriate project RPA.
Run master data queries; ensure the integrity of the Master Data in
SAP and PowerPlant is accurate; make the necessary modifications as
- Support ad hoc research of WBS's and work orders.
- Support the monthly financial reporting process.
- Support Transmission Forecast Tool.
- Collaborate with the Transmission Business Services Group.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
preferred or 4+ years equivalent work experience.
- Professional work experience including financial analysis,
accounting, financial reporting required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal
Utility accounting experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP, Power Plant, Transmission GIS, Toad Data
Point, UI Planner is preferred.
Knowledge of FERC accounting is preferred.
Keywords: Cogent Infotech Corporation, Akron , Staff Project Controls Specialist, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...