Customer Account Specialist, Sr
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Description Job Title: Sr. Customer Account Representative
Location: Irvine, CA, 92606 Duration: 6+ months (Possible ext ) Job
Summary: The Senior Customer Account Representatives will manage a
variety of client customer accounts to deliver world-class support
by directly serving as the first point of contact for order book
management, professionally responding to all inquiries,
collaborating internally to prepare and deliver quotations, and
joining with the planning and programs teams to accurately forecast
demand and advert escalations. By utilizing the client's
High-Performance System, the Senior Customer Account Representative
will serve as the primary interface for ensuring the most efficient
and positive relationship with client customers, while enabling
level-loading of production and expeditious resolution of customer
assertions. They will also work closely with key internal
stakeholders and have a solid internal network relevant to the
customers they support. Job Core Responsibilities:
- Oversee different customer accounts across clients,
particularly those with Long Term Arrangement (LTA) contracts as
well as some more bespoke customers.
- Support the strategic account managers working on new business
due to their knowledge and understanding of the existing customer
portfolio and may be required to support bid-related
- The Senior Customer Account Representative has the
responsibility for ensuring that the price is accurate for customer
orders such as miscellaneous repairs or spare quotes, which may
include orders of significant value.
- Seeking buy-in from various key internal stakeholders before
responding to new customer requests and presenting information back
to the customer.
- Responsible for the contract review process, working closely
with Commercial colleagues internally.
- Act as the voice of the customer and ensure timely resolution
to all customer orders and inquiries.
- Support the production of monthly and annual forecasts based on
historical sales and customer trends; supporting forecasting and
- Receive, review, and enter purchase orders into the enterprise
resource planning (ERP) system and delegate to the administration
team as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the PO is accurate and internal
stakeholders have provided agreement. Formally acknowledge the PO
with the customer.
- Responsible for ensuring customers are responded to in a timely
manner and they are accountable for the communication both
internally and externally.
- Works closely with all internal functions, including Trade
Compliance, Finance, etc. to ensure everything is in place to
enable the client is able to deliver to the customer.
- Able to escalate matters to the Customer Account Manager and
use judgment as to when this is appropriate.
- Be aware of legislative requirements and keep up to date with
clients' internal training on such topics.
- Track and reconcile internal and external customer scorecards,
which include verification of the metrics by which the client is
- Collaborate directly and attend meetings with the Finance
function, including shared service teams, to manage and reduce
accounts receivables; accountable for resolving disputes that
impact cash collection.
- Upon receipt of orders for out-of-production products, gather
the information necessary to prepare a quotation, which includes
pricing, production lead time, terms, and conditions.
- Deliver quotations to customers and coordinate with various
functional leaders to ensure questions are answered until the order
is received or the opportunity is closed as lost.
- Monitor and actively manage customer portals to ensure prices,
quantities, lead times and contract terms are acceptable in
accordance with authority delegated by appropriate functional
leaders (i.e., Finance, Commercial, and Operations).
- Utilize business systems, including CRM, portal management, and
workflow tools, to expedite the process of receiving, reviewing,
responding, and booking orders.
- Resolve customer complaints, which may include warranty,
delivery, or quantity disputes, in the most beneficial manner for
the client. Job Specifications: Education Level: (Required):
- Bachelor's Degree with at least two years of industry
experience or High School Diploma/Higher Education Qualification
with at least five years of relevant experience.
- The degree is preferred, but not essential as equivalent
experience would be sufficient. (Preferred):
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Field of Study/Area of Experience: Customer service, Microsoft
Office Suite, SAP, Salesforce.com, Robot Morning/Demand Line.
- 4-6 years of experience in customer account management or
similar Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Awareness of the regulations pertaining to the products and
customers for which the employee is responsible (i.e., FAR, DFARS,
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with
minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals
- Conflict management skills
- Decision-making skills by Jobble
Keywords: MashPoint, Akron , Customer Account Specialist, Sr, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...