Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Akron, OH, 44320
- Develop and maintain schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 ranging
from 20 to 200 activities.
- Work with 5-6 project managers concurrently to support projects
in various phases of design and construction.
- Load and maintain resources within the schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring quality checks and inspections on
project controls deliverables.
- Ability to compare schedule to financial data to ensure
consistency of project timeline.
- Ability to communicate and understand technical progress of
electric utility transmission line, substation and/or
- Ability to integrate schedule data and other data sources in
excel via formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or
business from accredited program.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Entry level position, no prior experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel. Valid driver's license required.
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Akron , Project Scheduler, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...