Company: Brethren Care Village
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Brethren Care Village, located in Ashland, Ohio is hiring Home
Health Care Companions!
- Part Time & PRN Days, Evenings, Nights, and weekends!
We seek caring team members willing and able to commit to Our
Values: Compassion, Attitude of Excellence, Respect, Integrity,
Nurturing and Giving.
- The Care Companion supports our mission and values by
performing various activities to performing various activities to
meet the care and/or service needs of a client in their home
- This includes: personal care assistance, meal preparation,
housekeeping, laundry, transportation, activities, and resident
support services as well as participate in improving quality of
- Staff members must exhibit patience and tact in dealing with
the residents, many of whom need additional assistance.
- The work is performed according to established procedures and
performed under the direction and supervision of the Home Support
What is required in this position?
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not
- Training in geriatrics (nursing, social work, rehabilitation or
therapeutic recreation) or sufficient related prior work experience
is preferred but not required.
What makes Brethren Care Village unique?
Our Mission here at Brethren Care Village, as a Christian based
senior living community, is to provide exceptional individualized
care and services. Our employees are committed to exceeding the
expectations of our residents and their family members.
Brethren Care Village has served our community since 1972. We
consistently offer first-class care through a wide range of
services from apartment living, home care, cutting edge physical
and aquatic therapy, memory care, assisted living and long-term
Why work here?
Our Values at Brethren Care Village impact not only our residents
but also our employees. We recognize the success of our Mission
relies on the hard work and dedication of our team members. Our
inviting atmosphere overflows from mutual respect, a shared
purpose, teamwork and opportunities for professional & personal
growth. We provide compassionate team members much more than a
Brethren Care Village puts our employee appreciation into action by
- Excellent benefit options for part time & full-time employees
including PTO and Retirement Savings plans
- Comprehensive benefits for full time employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, company paid Life Insurance and
- Scholarship opportunities for high school & college
- Employee promotions (We celebrate employee growth!)
- Reduced fees for our Pool & Fitness Center
- Family-like, fun and supportive team
Learn more about caring community today:
Brethren Care Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability or veteran status.
This position description contains the major responsibilities
required to perform this job. These responsibilities may change at
any time to better meet the needs of our clients, residents, or
Keywords: Brethren Care Village, Akron , Care Companion, Other , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!