HTML Email Coder
Company: Universal Screen Arts Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Join the company that delivers Comfort & Joy through our unique
gift offerings. You will be part of a winning team and participate
in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) -- an added retirement
benefit that is completely paid for by Universal Screen Arts. The
ESOP shares the wealth with our dedicated employees and makes us a
healthy stable employer. Located in historic Hudson, Ohio,
Universal Screen Arts, Inc., a 100% employee-owned company, is a
specialty catalog and online marketer that celebrates merchandising
to a range of demographics with a variety of gift, self-purchase
and needs-based product categories. Our story began over 38 years
ago by offering Comfort and Joy through unique gifts shipped direct
to the consumer and continues today with seven brands and more than
26 million customers served.We are currently seeking an HTML Email
Coder to join the Universal Screen Arts team. The HTML Email Coder
will join our Marketing team to support email coding and testing
responsibilities. All assets related to email coding will be
provided in advance to the email coder via our group project
management document in Smartsheet. The HTML Email Coder will use
the assets to develop HTML coded emails for testing and campaign
deployment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code 5-7 emails per day across multiple brands using text
editor, HTML editor, or similar software.
- Transferring data into HTML coded email templates. (Fine print,
product information, tracking, etc.)
- Slicing, saving and optimizing/compressing images for coded
- Linking products and images to appropriate sections of our
- Uploading code and image assets into Email Service Provider
- Testing/Quality-checking all links, images, product
information, fine print and landing pages.
- Sending test emails to distribution lists for approval.
- Updating code with requested changes as necessary.
- Adhering to production schedule and adding status updates on
the group project management document in Smartsheet.
- Create and enter tracking codes into our internal business
- Other digital web needs to support the team as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML with ability to code emails using a
text or HTML editor, such as Notepad.
- Working knowledge of CSS.
- Knowledge of responsive design and best practices for mobile
email a plus.
- Familiarity with Graphics software, such as Adobe
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and
- Proactive with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot.
- Attentiveness to detail, organization and deadlines.Apply today
for immediate consideration!! PI201635088
Keywords: Universal Screen Arts Inc, Akron , HTML Email Coder, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!