Company: Superior Beverage Group
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Position Title: Reset Coordinator
Job Location: Akron - Akron, OH
Job Shift: Day
Position Type: Full Time
The Retail Reset Coordinators primary responsibility is to prepare
value-added schematics of retailers proposed shelf space, utilizing
analytical skills and computer-aided resources. We are currently
hiring qualified individuals in the Akron market.
Reset Coordinator Schedule:
- Daytime Schedule: Monday-Friday
Reset Coordinator Benefits Include:
- Auto allowance
- Phone allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription drug coverage
- Vacation time, personal days, and paid holidays
- Paid training & career development
- Workout facility
- Company events
Typical Duties of a Reset Coordinator
- Develops and implements beer and wine sets consistent with
Company standards designed to improve sales products, distribution
objectives, and product placement.
- Understands all aspects of space planning to satisfy the
standards and expectations of our suppliers.
- Coordinates with area sales managers to determine non-chain
customers in which resets would have a substantial impact.
- Analyzes data from available measurement resources, including
internal sales data, Neilson reports and IRI, to determine chain
sales trends and market conditions. Communicates results to other
- Assures sets are compliant with state and federal laws.
Skills / Qualifications of a Reset Coordinator
- Previous sales, reset and/or work experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuade and influence
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational
- Strength in preparation and time management
- Prior knowledge of space planning software or strong technical
skills to learn software
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree
- Valid drivers license and auto insurance
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs safely
Keywords: Superior Beverage Group, Akron , Reset Coordinator, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!