Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Leaf Home people are at the heart of everything we do, and
we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference--- both to the homeowners we support and the staff
that's at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working
and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers
and what they do. Our award-winning product offerings include
LeafFilter Gutter Protection, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, Leaf Home
Water Solutions, and Leaf Home Enhancements which all provide ample
opportunity to be part of a winning team. Our Call Center
Representatives are the foundation of our winning team. Read more
below to find out why Leaf wants to be YOUR company.What's in it
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday is FriYAY with payroll and earned
bonuses being direct deposited weekly!
- No Cold Calling - Enjoy warm leads where the customer asked US
to contact THEM!
- Free Benefits - Heath, Dental, and Vision are FREE for
employees! Our company paid plans also offer low co-pays and low
deductible too! Gym reimbursement is also included!
- We offer day shifts with weekends off, and evening shifts with
at least one weekend day off! Part time shifts are also
- Business Casual - Our dress code is business casual---and you
can wear jeans!
- Assigned Workstations - Employees enjoy personalized work
spaces. We love family photos and pics of your pets!
- Advancement - Growth equals more opportunity for all employees
- our leadership team is developed from within!
Call Center Representatives are responsible for speaking with
potential customers regarding their product needs and scheduling
the customer for a sales consultation. Customer leads are generated
through multiple lead generation channels including, but not
limited to, event marketing, digital ads, radio, and
television.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate outbound calls for digital advertisement sales leads
- Answer inbound calls received through multiple lead generation
channels in a prompt and professional fashion
- Serve as initial point of contact for potential customer via
phone and email
- Review information provided by customer to confirm accuracy,
determine availability for in-home sales consultation
- Document and update customer interaction within customer
relationship management (CRM) system
- Overcome objections from potential customer regarding
scheduling, cost, etc. to schedule sales consultation as soon as
- De-escalate the call where appropriate and provide solutions
that leave the customer satisfied with the resolution
- Exceed customer service expectations by providing an
outstanding experience to every potential customer
- Adhere to schedules while maintaining an acceptable level of
service, customer satisfaction and quality
- Promote teamwork through consistency, reliability and group
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisorExperience and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without "dropping the ball"
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" and "today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decision
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
status)Leaf Home Core ValuesOur vision is to be the leading
innovator of direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement
solutions. To accomplish this goal, we look for the following
qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present,
attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today,
our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the
market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is
important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to
deliver excellence is at the heart of the company's success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive
success for any brand, whether it's exploring a new product market
or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable
qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and
celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade
stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end
service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
company?Diversity and Inclusion StatementLeaf Home is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that
embraces differences and fosters inclusion.Equal Opportunity
StatementLeaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons
in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national
origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status,
or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents
the individual from being able to perform the essential functions
of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance
with the law).
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Appointment Setter, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!