Header Operator Trainee
Company: Marmon Holdings, Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Atlas Bolt & Screw Company LLC
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of
Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely
heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial
spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and
retaining top talent.
Atlas Bolt & Screw Co. LLC is a well-established fastener
manufacturer located in Ashland, Ohio. We are currently looking for
a Cold Header Machine Operator Trainee. Our skilled operators will
train you to develop and sustain a career in operating cold heading
This position requires a highly motivated individual, who is
willing to learn and apply acquired skills. This individual also
completes work orders in a timely and efficient manner under the
supervision of a skilled machinist, attends classes as required for
apprenticeship, and troubleshoots equipment.
Atlas Bolt & Screw Co. is a high-energy, non-smoking facility with
moderate to high noise levels.
As a Trainee your responsibilities and duties will include:
* Manufacture parts to specifications, using cold heading machines
* Setup, adjust, and operate basic or specialized machines used to
perform precision forming operations.
* Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and
ensure conformance to specifications.
* Learn shop procedures such as safety, materials handling, routine
equipment maintenance, and housekeeping practices.
* Forklift training and operations.
* Proper and safe use of tools and machines.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* High School Diploma or Certificate of Equivalent Required
* Must speak, read, and write English fluently
* Must be mechanically inclined and comfortable working around
* Must be physically fit, able to regularly lift 50-100lbs
* Must be willing and able to invest time in training seminars and
classes outside of work hours
* Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
* Must be able to use micrometers, calipers, and other intricate
* Must be willing to work any shift
Certificate of Completion from a Career Center or Technical School
focused on manufacturing and/or machine trades preferred. Willing
to follow directions and complete jobs as needed; Basic Safety
knowledge of tools and surroundings; Possess both written and
verbal communication skills.
Atlas will cover the costs of uniforms (shirts and pants) required
for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
* Full-time hourly position. Hours to work (shift) may vary
depending on outside training.
* Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Vacation and Holiday
* Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
* 401K plan with company match and retirement contribution
* Tuition Reimbursement for applicable training and
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates
will be required to complete additional job-related screening
processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to email@example.com, and please be sure
to include the title and the location of the position for which you
Keywords: Marmon Holdings, Inc, Akron , Header Operator Trainee, Other , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!