Company: Community Legal Aid
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Paralegal I will, under the supervision of the Managing
Attorney, assist in the provision of comprehensive, high quality
legal services to eligible clients in civil cases in accordance
with organizational policies and the Ohio Rules of Professional
Conduct. The Paralegal I will be called upon to provide support in
a wide variety of civil cases. The Paralegal I will also perform
other duties as required. Paralegal I
- Independent worker with excellent analytical and organizational
skills who can think systemically, who has the ability to
prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, and who can plan projects,
manage their execution, and document results.
- Demonstrated interest in and sensitivity to the legal needs of
the poor as well as motivation to improve the condition of the
- Ability to represent Community Legal Aid and to advocate for
- Professional attitude, excellent interpersonal skills,
dependability and a high desire to contribute to an effective and
collaborative work environment.
- Professional demeanor, ability to relate to people in crisis
and to low income people, and desire to go the extra mile to ensure
that our clients are well served.
- First rate oral and written skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of all computer programs and office
machines used by the firm and ability to learn new programs and
machines as required.
- Although not absolutely required, a college degree is
- Notary public or ability to become one immediately following
- Ability to speak Spanish is highly desirable
Salary: $30,300+ D.O.E.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 12 paid holidays and a
generous vacation and sick policy.
Keywords: Community Legal Aid, Akron , Paralegal I, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!