Sr Analytics Coordinator
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About Akron Children s HospitalAkron Children s Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation s best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we re
making it easier for today s busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children s Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children s Anywhere
app, we re here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at akronchildrens.org .OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
Full Time, This is a hybrid work-from-home position. The ability to
work from home may change based on business needs. Must live in
Ohio or PA.
The Senior Analytics Coordinator facilitates a data enabled
organization through knowledge of operational, quality,
demographic, clinical, financial, and people data. The Centers of
Excellence (COE) deliver a specific, comprehensive package of
patient and family services that treat a specific disease or
condition. The COEs are externally recognized as outstanding
programs with superior clinical outcomes, in addition to the
highest levels of patient satisfaction and service. Akron Children
s Hospital s Centers of Excellence are market leaders with expanded
market reach, stout financial performance, strong clinical
leadership, and comprehensive multi-disciplinary services in
dedicated best-in-class facilities with cutting edge technology.
- Facilitates a data enabled organization through knowledge of
financial, operational, clinical, quality and people data
throughout the organization and the related systems.
- Works with management, analysts, and IT to translate
operational requirements into technical solutions.
- Works with IT to develop and implement reporting processes,
including dashboards and reporting tools.
- Facilitates identification and resolution of data quality
issues by creating standard data definitions and facilitating
standardized data collection processes.
- Performs complex analysis and provide guidance to all staff
related to data collection, analysis, and/or reporting.
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standard metric
definitions including implementation and maintenance of tools to
support standardized metrics and data definitions online repository
- Facilitate definition of operational data needs
- Translate operational data needs into technical solutions.
- Facilitate resolution of data quality issues
- Lead and support data analysis
- Implement and maintain tools to support Data Governance
- Organizational and analytic leadership
- Other duties as required. Technical Expertise
- Experience in analytics is required.
- Experience providing information in new and end-user friendly
ways is required.
- Experience with project management and data analysis is
- Experience working with all levels within an organization is
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word or similar
software is required. Epic Systems, Strata, Qlik, SAP WebI software
is preferred. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor s degree is required in analytics,
mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering or related
- Certification: None
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None. Full Time FTE:
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Disabilities. EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link
below to learn more:
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Sr Analytics Coordinator, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!