Company: The Reserves Network Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionTow Motor/ShippingLooking for a stable job? If
you have at least two years of Tow Motor experience then this may
be the right fit for you. Responsibilities:
- Maneuvering forklifts safely in a busy industrial
- 70% would be handing pails and bags stacking on a pallet,
stretch wrapping for delivery to other locations
- 30% Using RF Scanner and driving tow motor.
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto
shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their
designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or
- Using industrial plastic wraps and wooden pallets to safely
stack and package goods for transport Keeping up to date on health
and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
- Consolidating partial pallets for incoming goods Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses Shit/Pay:1st shift from 6:30am to 3:00pmPay
starts at $16/hr.The Reserves Network is a family-owned and
veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing
employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and
positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees
and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every
aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your
background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our
mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Contact our Akron Branch at 330-864-2453 Click Apply Now!
Keywords: The Reserves Network Inc, Akron , Tow Motor, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!