Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionEscrow Officer OHThis campany is in search of an
Escrow Officer to join our growing team! Successful candidates will
have a minimum of five (5) years of Ohio title experience, both
residential and commercial. Open to candidates with less
experience, but must have some.Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401kFunctions:Escrow Officer Responsibilities:
- Verifying the accuracy of land ownership documents.
- Conferring with buyers, sellers, and lending institutions.
- Examining property titles for delinquent taxes.
- Examining and summarizing mortgages and trust deed
- Reviewing and summarizing search activity documents.
- Obtaining property drawings and reports from county surveyors
- Ensuring all financial obligations have been met by the seller
and the buyer.
- Preparing legal documents for the closure of the sale.
- Holding and transferring funds.
- Finalizing the real estate transaction and preparing closing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience as an Escrow Officer.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Advanced clerical knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and property
- Knowledge of legal codes, court procedures, and executive
- Basic computer and office software skills.
- Good communication skills.
- 1+ years of title software experience
- 1+ years of customer service experienceAll qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Akron , Escrow Officer, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!