Shipper - 1st Shift
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: June 24, 2022
To safely drive forklift and/or operate pallet jack to move raw
materials and finished goods to and from plant locations, including
warehouse racks; safely load and unload trucks; and process all
inventory information accurately via paperwork and/or various
software transactions. - - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Safely operate all forklifts in facility. Complete daily
checklist before operating any vehicle.
- Safely unload trucks and accurately verify against appropriate
document. Follow dock entry procedure.
- Put raw material and supplies away in appropriate rack or floor
locations. Record move transactions in appropriate software and/or
paperwork system. Rotate stock by dates.
- Notify appropriate personnel of incoming receipts as
- Put finished goods in appropriate warehouse location when skid
is complete or order is done.
- Pull finished goods from locations for shipment based on "pick
lists" and prepare documentation for outgoing trucks.
- Arrange for outgoing trucks to pick up finished goods for
- Process UPS shipments.
- Prepare PFR shipments as required - repack, relabel, reskid,
- Perform cycle counts as needed.
- May need to work unscheduled OT on short notice to cover late
arriving or late outgoing shipments.
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse, work bench and office.
- Any other tasks as required. EDUCATION
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Prefer prior experience driving forklift and handling warehouse
transactions both manually with paperwork and in software systems,
including bar coding. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Passing our forklift certification is required. OTHER SKILLS
- Ability to rotate start times between 6am, 8am, 10am every two
months to rotate between the 3 different task sets.
- Ability to drive yard truck as needed to move trailers in and
out of dock and park in designated area. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Akron , Shipper - 1st Shift, Other , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!