Dietary Aide (Full-Time)
Company: The Suites at Continuing Healthcare of Niles
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are inviting qualified candidates who share
our vision to join the "Energy Bus" at CHS. CHS provides a positive
energy environment, clear vision, career growth and friendly work
environment where we recognize your commitment and dedication to
our residents and families. We look forward to your long-term
employment with our organization. Thank you for choosing us to
pursue your career in healthcare. Join us and bring your friends to
earn more money with our Employee Referral Program!!
Responsible for meal service, assisting in preparation of food,
care and cleaning of food service equipment, setting up trays and
dining room tables. Ability to ensure the delivery of meals and
customer service for a positive dining experience. Follow all
applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal,
states and local guidelines and regulations that govern long-term
care. Previous experience working in a dietary department is
required preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Annual Performance Reviews
- 401-K with Employer Match after 30 days of employment
- Insurance - Medical with a $20,000 Life insurance benefit,
Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment
- Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Christmas Club Savings Account
- Perfect Attendance Bonus - Offered Monthly and Quarterly
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - Employees begin accumulating paid time off
(PTO) hours immediately.
- PTO Donation Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- WOW! Employee Recognition Program
- Employee of the Quarter and Year are recognized with a
- Daily Pay - Get paid Daily!
- EAP Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible, fun work environment!
Keywords: The Suites at Continuing Healthcare of Niles, Akron , Dietary Aide (Full-Time), Other , Niles, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!