Orchard NEO Administrator
Company: Hudson Community Chapel
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Orchard NEO is a church planting program located in Northeast
Ohio. In partnership with Christ Community Chapel (CCC), Orchard
NEO aims at raising up men passionate about reaching Northeast Ohio
through local churches. Orchard NEO works alongside these planters
to realize God's vision for their role in this mission and training
them to be as effective as possible.
Position Description: The selected candidate would be primarily
responsible for the administrative support of Orchard NEO. This
position will focus on a variety of tasks related to organization,
administration, and communication. This is a full-time position and
reports to the Director of Orchard NEO.
- Provide office support to the Orchard NEO team including
facilitating internal and external communication, organizing
meetings and events, and keeping appropriate records
- Supports the Orchard NEO team in event planning and
- With oversight of the Director of Orchard NEO, will plan
meetings and take detailed meeting minutes
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing,
copying, scanning, etc. for the Orchard NEO team
- Book travel arrangements as needed for Orchard NEO
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide administrative support, as needed, to Orchard NEO
church planting residents
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail
- Participate fully as a member of Christ Community Chapel (CCC)
staff, including all-staff gatherings
- Perform other duties as needed
- Be in a dynamic and growing relationship with Jesus
- High school diploma or equivalent education required;
Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative support
role; preferably in a church or ministry setting.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Able to be organized, administrative, relational, and adept in
balancing multiple priorities while keeping track of many
- Possess strong communication and networking skills.
- Ability and openness to adapt and learn and work in a
- Committed to the mission and vision of Christ Community
Keywords: Hudson Community Chapel, Akron , Orchard NEO Administrator, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!