Special Assets Document Officer II
Company: S&T Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Irwin: 309 Main Street, Irwin, PA 15642
Akron: 491 North Cleveland Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44333
Plum: 7660 Saltsburg Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15239
Main Office: 800 Philadelphia Street, Indiana, PA 15701
Camp Hill Corp: 3314 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Downingtown: 4 Brandywine Avenue, Downingtown, PA 19335
Work Days and Expected Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(Additional hours as necessary to meet the objectives of the
Function: Assumes responsibility for ensuring the effective and
efficient operations and risk of the Special Assets workout
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinates the workflow for Special Assets Officers (SAOs)
throughout the workout process. Maintains adequate documentation to
ensure compliance of bank policy with regards to proper collection
of all necessary approvals, maintenance, forms, agreements, and
signatures of commercial loan documents.
* Creates and/or distributes various reports throughout the Special
Assets department that are utilized by the SAOs for efficient
management of the Special Assets portfolio.
* Prepares the accounting and reporting of the Other Real Estate
Owned (OREO) portfolio.
* Coordinates the workflow for the management of the SOX control
process within the Special Assets department to ensure
* Assists Special Asset Officers with the tracking and completion
of commercial loan documentation, financial statement and financial
performance covenant exceptions.
* Processes detailed wire transfers, advances and transfers for
Special Assets transactions.
* Assists Special Assets Officers and customers any issues with
loans, deposits and treasury management services.
* Prepares quarterly impairment analysis for collateral impaired
loans for the ACL model.
* Coordinates department procedure revisions due to staffing or
process changes and/or regulatory requirements. Maintains the
Special Assets Policy and Procedures.
* Creates cover letters, communicates verbally or via email with
special asset customers and all associated parties; including
attorneys, title companies, and insurance companies involved in the
workout process to resolve questions and information regarding
information submitted during the workout process.
* Resolves any system and documentation issues with the special
assets loans and deposit accounts by interacting regularly with
peers in other areas in the bank, managers, third parties and
* Manages workflow of all commercial loan documents including
letters of credit, documentation of processed loan files for
completeness and accuracy.
* Provides consistent, superior quality customer service to both
internal and external customers that meets or exceeds S&T
* Assist in training and act as a mentor to Special Asset
* Performs other responsibilities related to the Special Assets
process as required.
* Maintains a good working relationship with bank employees in
other departments. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with
the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as
a team player to contribute to the success of the department and in
turn, the organization.
Operates a keypad device 90% of the day. Operates electronic
equipment 90% of the day. The primary parts of the body involved in
performing these tasks are the fingers, thumbs, hands and wrists
and elbows. Standing is required one hour a day in a straight
position. Sitting is required 6.5 hour per day in a straight
position. Walking is required 30 minutes per day. Must be able to
use fingers and manual dexterity skills for typing, data entry, and
filing on a frequent basis of 40% of the business day. Must be able
to focus visually at a close distance of 18"-20" for a period of up
to 40% of the business day.
Keywords: S&T Bank, Akron , Special Assets Document Officer II, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!