Unarmed Security Guard - Call Off Coverage
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionGardaWorld – Security Services
Security Officer – Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive –
here, too, as a Security Guard - Special Response Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Akron, OH:
Compensation: $17 / hourShift: Days and time will vary.
Approximately 25-40 hours per week (Flexible Shift)
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- Working various shifts covering call off's and scheduled
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience –
- You have a state license if required.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable
- Customer service experience preferred.
- 21 years of age or older.If you want a real career opportunity
where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to
your success, check us out. We're a global organization that
embraces our cultural diversity and we promote engagement,
communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams. At
GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today.
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Akron , Unarmed Security Guard - Call Off Coverage, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!