Personal Banker I - Part-Time
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Civista Bank Description:
Position Purpose: A Personal Banker I (PB I) is responsible for
maintaining and building customer relationships while utilizing a
consultative sales process to proactively provide solutions to
assist new and existing customers in achieving their financial
goals. The PB I also provides sales, service and operational
support to the retail banking team. The PB I demonstrates Civista
Bank's mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and
shareholders, to make a difference in the communities that we
serve. Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Creating an exceptional customer experience daily by delivering
a personal touch, building relationships, assessing needs,
recommending products and referring partners to our customers in
order to grow the branch and the bank.
- Develop an expansive knowledge of products and services to
fulfill customer needs and solve problems daily.
- Dedication to daily personal growth through active learning.
Adapting to new procedures and systems to grow the organization and
- Ensuring Operational tasks are followed & completed daily.
- Execute customer requests with speed and accuracy.
- Earn the required sales and referral goals per month/year as
- Maintain cash levels and outages within the parameters of the
- Constant, consistent communication internally and externally.
Adhering to regulations, following policies and procedures to
ensure safety and soundness of customers and the bank.
- Open personal accounts including additional products and
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day
banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use
technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc. .
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-3 years of previous teller experience required.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under deadlines with
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Above average knowledge of technology and willingness to adapt
to new software technologies.
- Ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruption.
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate
professionally both in person and via telephone.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
forth. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: Equal
Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties
and responsibilities comprising this position. Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Keywords: Civista Bank, Akron , Personal Banker I - Part-Time, Other , Greenwich, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!