X-ray / Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
X-ray / Medical Imaging Service Engineer (Cardiac/Special
- Minimum 5 year s applicable experience (5+ years
- Experience with servicing and troubleshooting X-ray & Cardiac /
Special Procedures / Vascular imaging systems
- Familiarity with Siemens, GE and Phillips systems a plus
- This position will provide customer support, training and
employee training The Field Service Engineer is responsible for
maintaining the customer s high end medical imaging equipment,
including systems applications, quality control, calibration,
operating system support, applications support, software support,
technical support, and troubleshooting.What You Will Need for This
- Minimum 5 years of high end medical imaging equipment
maintenance and repair experience
- Must hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver s license.
Must have a safe driving record based on company policies.
- Basic computer skills; understanding of computer networks and
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required to support
a 24/7 schedule.
- Willing to travel periodically to support business needs.
- Able to lift and/or push up to 75 pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat,
kneel/crawl, sit, and stand for long periods of time.What You Will
Do in This RoleFIELD SUPPORT
- Troubleshoot high end medical imaging equipment.
- Establish and adhere to preventative maintenance
- Maintain customer service logs and internal service records in
a timely fashion.
- Solve issues with medical imaging applications, electrical
components, computer hardware, and software, mechanical and
- Comply with Health and Human Services, Environment Health and
Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Perform service, calibrations, and quality assurance check for
an entire imaging system as per the ISO13485 standards.TECHNICAL
- Deliver technical support on high end medical imaging equipment
online and or via telephone.
- Communicate daily with customers to ensure resolution and
proper follow up leading to acceptable customer satisfaction
- Maintain system performance by performing system monitoring and
analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware,
software, networks and operating and system management systems;
designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating
application problems to OEM (Original Equipment
Manufacturer).APPLICATIONS SUPPORT - Interact regularly with
radiologists, technicians, physicians, and other medical
professionals to keep abreast of new and existing imaging
solutions, issues and trends.SOFTWARE SUPPORT
- Provide continuous up-time support for applications software
issues associated with the X-ray and Vascular modalities.
- Utilize Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM)
for viewing, filming, archiving, networking, and database
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs,
providing software support and reference.
- Supply online and telephone support for Windows, LinuxMust have
valid US drivers' license, clean driving record, and must pass
criminal background and drug screening.Must be able to work in the
US without Visa sponsorship.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Akron , X-ray / Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!