Company: Summa Western Reserve Hospital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Buyer, Summa Health Distribution Center, Supply Chain, Full-time
40 hours, Days
Summa Health System is recognized as one of the region's top
employers by a number of third party organizations, including
NorthCoast 99. Exceptional candidates gravitate to Summa because of
its culture, passion for delivering excellent service to our
patients and families commitment to our philosophy of servant
leadership, collegial working relationships at every level of the
organization and competitive pay and benefits.
* Manages the procurement process for an assigned area to meet and
exceed their needs and requirements.
* Strives daily to push standardization, reduce costs, reduce
exceptions and improve processes.
Formal Education Required:
* Bachelor's degree in business or a related field OR Four (4)
years' experience in a purchasing role in addition to the required
Experience & Training Required:
* Two (2) years' experience in a purchasing role.
Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Previous experience with ERP systems.
* Proficient negotiation skills and a demonstrated knowledge of
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making.
* Ability to effectively interact with populations of
patients/customers with an understanding of their needs for
self-respect and dignity
Level of Physical Demands:
* Sedentary: Exerts up to ten pounds of force occasionally and/or a
negligible amount of force frequently
Keywords: Summa Western Reserve Hospital, Akron , Buyer, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!