Entry Level / Accounts Receivable Representative
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: Akron, OH (Hybrid work environment)Sponsorship
Available: No Relocation Assistance Available: No Position
Description: The Entry Level / Accounts Receivable Representative
will be responsible for working with complex Excel spreadsheets and
using a variety of accounting and reconciliation tasks associated
with Accounts Receivable processing as part of the Global Business
Services (GBS) organization. This position provides clear, accurate
information for managing and accounting for a segment of the
business in accordance with accounting principles, government
regulation and company practice and policy. These individuals have
involvement with compilation of weekly and monthly reporting of
receivables and/or payables to internal management and external
parties and also involvement in providing supporting documentation
for external financial audits as well as Sarbanes-Oxley audits.
- Perform monthly reconciliation and identify customer account
fluctuation analysis and provide detailed commentary to explain
- Work with business team to have customer issues on account
handled in a timely manner.
- Participate with continuous improvement initiatives related to
finance processes and systems
- Daily usage of excel Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance or Business Related
- Internship highly desired in Accounting, Finance, or
- Excel skills required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer systems: MS Office products, (especially
Excel, Word, PowerPoint). SAP experience preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills that establish and maintain excellent
relationships and credibility quickly.
- Ability to support accounting/finance decisions with logical
evidence and persuasively present position.
- Ability to communicate or present information, both verbally
and written effectively with all levels of the organization.
#LI-BM1 Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It
employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55
facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation
Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to
develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the
technology and performance standard for the industry. For more
information about Goodyear and its products, go to
www.goodyear.com/corporate . Goodyear is an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any
other characteristic protected by law. If you need reasonable
accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part
of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate
Care Line at 330.796.4500. Click here for more information about
Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Akron , Entry Level / Accounts Receivable Representative, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!