Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are partnering up with a Utility Engineering firm here in
Akron, OH. They are looking to hire a P6 Scheduler to join their
team. P6 Scheduler Job Description
- Develop and maintain schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 ranging
from 20 to 200 activities.
- Work with 5-6 project managers concurrently to support projects
in various phases of design and construction.
- Load and maintain resources within the schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring quality checks and inspections on
project controls deliverables.
- Ability to compare schedule to financial data to ensure
consistency of project timeline.
- Ability to communicate and understand technical progress of
electric utility transmission line, substation and/or
- Ability to integrate schedule data and other data sources in
excel via formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or
business from accredited program.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills About
Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Akron , Project Scheduler, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!