FLEXO FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR
Company: Packaging Corporation Of America
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People Customers Trust
We are seeking applicants for a Flexo Folder Gluer Operator on 3rd
Shift (1 opening) in our Akron, OH facility.
- Responsible for all phases of setting up and operating
machinery (flexo folder gluer, rotary die cutter). The Operator is
also responsible for productivity, quality, and waste.
- Set up, operate, and monitor machines.
- Act as the leader for the crew in training process.
- Mount printing and cutting dies to cylinder/shaft.
- Mix and adjust ink viscosity.
- Perform quality checks on each order.
- Verify material based on customer requirements, prior to
- Work with team to meet daily goals.
- Accurately record production data into computer daily.
- Perform routing preventative maintenance and housekeeping.
- Follow all process and procedures in place with safety rules
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years' experience as a machine operator.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting machinery.
- 6 months of packaging or printing experience in Flexo Folder
Gluer/Rotary Die Cutter.
- Strong safety background, good attendance record, and excellent
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand, execute, and provide verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to accurately complete
all required computer/paperwork tasks. PCA provides a competitive
comprehensive benefits package.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Associated topics: color, feeder, ink, newspaper, offset printing,
paper, prepress, press feeder, sheetfed, staples
Keywords: Packaging Corporation Of America, Akron , FLEXO FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!