Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Title: CNC Operator Location: Green/Akron, OH Division:
Canton Nesco Resource - Light Industrial
- Edit programs, and operate Vertical 3-axis mills, Mazak and/or
Mori Seiki lathes (4 axis with live tooling and sub-spindle.
- Maintain specifications by observing or taking measurements and
doing adjustments on different processes such as drilling, turning,
grooving, facing, knurling, and threading.
- Check parts to ensure they meet print specifications using
- Perform daily maintenance check on machines and report concerns
to Production Supervisor.
- Deburr work in process.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and
communicating actions and irregularities. Pay and Shift Info
- 1 st Shift (Mand F 6am-4pm) (T,W,T 6am-5pm) (Sa 6am-11a)
- $16 - $21 based on experience Skills/Qualifications
- Able to troubleshoot processes through editing, adjustments, or
- Able to verify setting by measuring positions, first run part
and sample work pieces.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Arrive to work, meetings, appointments, and other work related
functions on time and as scheduled. NESCO Resource will provide: A
'temp-to-hire opportunity Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard
Interested and Qualified candidates are encouraged to call to set
up an interview at 234-334-0985 Nesco Resource and affiliates
(Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Akron , CNC Operator, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!