Patient Experience Analytics Coordinator
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Akron Children--s HospitalAkron Children--s Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation--s best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we--re
making it easier for today--s busy families to find the
high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system
provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate
neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional
health care partners. Every year, our Children--s Home Care Group
nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health
nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through
high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron
Children--s Anywhere app, we--re here for families whenever and
wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org .OUR
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonWe are seeking people who
are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients,
family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and
personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Full Time 40 Hours per Week Monday - Friday Day Shift, 8:00am -
This is a work from home position with the requirement to come
onsite at least 2 times a month. The ability to work from work can
change per business needs.
The Analytics Coordinator for Patient Experience facilitates a
data-enabled organization through knowledge of financial,
operational, clinical, quality and people data. This position is
specifically responsible for coordinating all aspects of
collection, analysis, and presentation of data related to
patient/family feedback within the patient experience
- Facilitates a data-enabled organization through knowledge of
financial, operational, clinical, quality and people data
throughout the organization and the related systems.
- Works with management, analysis, and Enterprise Data and
Analytics (EDA) Team inside Information Services Division (ISD) to
translate operational requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with EDA to develop and implement reporting processes,
including dashboards and reporting tools.
- Facilitates identification and resolution of data quality
issues by creating standard definitions and facilitating
standardized data collection processes.
- Performs complex analysis, including predictive analyses, and
provides guidance to all staff related to data collection, analysis
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of standard metric
definitions including implementation and maintenance of tools to
support standardized metrics and data definitions.
- Facilitate definition of operational data needs.
- Translate operational data needs into technical solutions
within the organization and external vendors.
- Facilitate resolution of data quality issues.
- Lead and support data analysis.
- Implement and maintain tools to support Data Governance.
- Monitors patient experience performance, achievement of goals
and benchmarks, identifying opportunities for recognition and
- Provides access, training and resources for end-users of
patient experience databases.
- Other duties as required. Other information:
- Technical Expertise
- Experience in analytics is required.
- Experience with qualitative research preferred.
- Experience working with all levels within an organization is
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required. Experience in SQL, Epic Systems, Strata,
Qlik, NRC Health, Qualtrics, CiperHealth, Webby, and/or SAP Web
software is preferred.
- Experience providing information in new and end-user-friendly
ways is required.
- Experience with project management and data analysis required.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor--s degree in analytics, economics,
mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering or related field is
required. Master--s degree is preferred.
- Certification: Not applicable.
- Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: Not applicable.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using
discretion and judgement. Full Time FTE: 1.000000
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Disabilities. EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link
below to learn more:
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Patient Experience Analytics Coordinator, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!