Posted on: November 22, 2021
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Escrow Funder with our client
in their Akron, OH location. This is a 3 month + contract position.
- Accurate disbursement of escrow funds by ensuring all closing
instructions have been followed and all exceptions to title have
been cleared. Responsibilities:
- Review title commitment to ensure all exceptions to title have
- Contact customers, notaries, attorneys and borrowers regarding
documentation and funds needed for disbursement.
- Review HUD's, closing instructions, demands and taxes for
accuracy prior to disbursing funds.
- Reconcile, balance and disburse all files in the time frame set
forth by the lender.
- Ensure HUD balances and cut all checks for disbursement.
- Forward all funds to appropriate payees in the method directed
- Prepare wire out sheets as needed and initiate voids, stop
payments and check requests.
- Prepare file for invoicing.
- Monitor post-closing log and obtain outstanding items in a
- Review signed packages for completeness and accuracy; review,
organize and purge closed files.
- Responds to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Back up Escrow Accounting Assistant as needed.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative
of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include
attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and
collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with
others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS (if applicable):
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with
disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp) If
you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a
leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds
of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Akron , Escrow Funder, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!